STAAR Awards 2019 - Nominations now closed
The STAAR awards will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Strategy – the why -purpose and process to initiate the work
- Process and Planning – consultation process, stakeholders involved
- Best Practice – what was this modelled on and how was it implemented
- Benefits – who benefits from the program or initiative
- Innovation – delivery in terms of economic and social outcomes
- Outcomes / Successes – what was put in place to measure the outcomes and successes
What do winners receive?
- An engraved award with your full name, organisation and awards category
- Framed certificate
- Recognition at the Awards Presentation Ceremony
- Exclusive discounted registration rate of $699.00 to attend the full conference (save $200).
The winner or a representative from the organisation is required to attend the Ceremony and accept the award otherwise the award will be forfeited.