Present at the 2017 No More Harm National Conference
The 2017 No More Harm National Conference will be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane over the 26 – 27 June.
The conference focus is on behaviours causing harm and finding solutions through actions, policies, programs and behavioural response. Individuals and organisations are invited to submit to deliver an oral presentation; a poster presentation; or workshop which addresses one or more of the conference topics.
Abstract submission is open until 13 March 2017!
Encompassing bullying, harassment and discriminating behaviour the topics to be addressed at the conference are:
- Transitioning: issues surrounding key transition periods within our lives – as we move into school; into university; and into the workplace
- Parent Enablement: providing strategies and actions to help families deal with bullying situations
- Leadership: addresses the abuse by those in leadership positions within specific workplace sectors. Also encompasses the aspects of positive leadership
- Best Practice: showcasing best practice preventative standards, policies and programs in schools, institutions and workplaces
- Diversity and Difference: embracing diversity and incorporating difference – case studies, policies and practices within schools, workplaces, institutions, community and business groups
- Wellbeing and Prevention: focusing on positive action in specific areas e.g. co-creating programs and platforms with young people for young people; cyberbullying; cyber-racism; cyber-sexism
Registration is also open for those wishing to take advantage of early bird discounts. For more information on the 2017 No More Harm National Conference and to register your place, please visit the conference website.