Partnership Opportunities – 2017 No More Harm Conference
The 2017 No More Harm National Conference will be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane over the 26 – 27 June.
The conference focus is on behaviours causing harm and finding solutions through actions, policies, programs and behavioural response. 2017 Conference Topics Include:
- Transitioning: issues surrounding key transition periods within our lives – as we move into school; into university; and into the workplace
- Parent Enablement: providing strategies and actions to help families deal with bullying situations
- Leadership: addresses the abuse by those in leadership positions within specific workplace sectors. Also encompasses the aspects of positive leadership
- Best Practice: showcasing best practice preventative standards, policies and programs in schools, institutions and workplaces
- Diversity and Difference: embracing diversity and incorporating difference – case studies, policies and practices within schools, workplaces, institutions, community and business groups
- Wellbeing and Prevention: focusing on positive action in specific areas e.g. co-creating programs and platforms with young people for young people; cyberbullying; cyber-racism; cyber-sexism
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the sector. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
Registration is also open for those wishing to take advantage of early bird discounts. For more information on sponsoring the 2017 No More Harm National Conference and/or to register your place, please visit the conference website.