Join us next month at the 2018 No More Harm National Conference!
The 2018 No More Harm National Conference is on next month at the Pullman Melbourne on the Park over 12–13 April.
Behaviours and attitudes that are harmful to others in the workplace, school yard, social situation, interpersonal relationship or sporting activity will be discussed with a solution based approach. Harm intervention and behaviour change will be examined at the conference which is in its’ 6th year.
This conference is an ideal platform to exchange ideas and learn more from other professionals, researchers and practitioners that work with individuals, groups and organisations with bullying, harassing or discriminating behaviour challenges and outcomes.
- Dr Emma Campbell, Director, Federation of Ethnic Communities’ Council of Australia (FECCA)
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg, Child and Adolescent Psychologist, Founding Member of National Centre Against Bullying
- Mr Peter Hampton, Commissioner, Fair Work Commission
- Mr Peter Downs, General Manager, Play By the Rules
- Ms Sonya Ryan, Founder & CEO, The Carly Ryan Foundation
- Dr Michelle Tuckey, Associate Professor of Psychology, University of South Austraila & Member of the Asia Pacific Centre for Work, Health and Safety
- Ms Lesley Podesta, CEO, Alannah & Madeline Foundation
- Ms Elly Johnson, Truth Leader, TruthAbility
- Keynote Presentations from sector Leaders and Influencers
- Up to 50 speakers over four concurrent streams
- Poster presentations
- Exhibitor and sponsor display from sector specialists
- Meals for the duration of the conference
- Welcome Reception
- STAAR Awards Presentation
- Personal access to the Presenter Podcasts post conference
- An online copy of the Book of Proceedings
For further information on the 2018 No More Harm National Conference and to secure your spot, visit the Conference Website .
We hope to see you NEXT MONTH in Melbourne!