Abstract Submission & Registration Open for 2017
The 2017 No More Harm National Conference will be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane over the 26 – 27 June.
Abstract submission and registration are now open for the 2017 No More Harm National Conference. The conference focus is on behaviours causing harm and finding solutions through actions, policies, programs and behavioural response. Individuals and organisations are invited to submit to deliver an oral presentation; a poster presentation; or workshop which addresses one or more of the conference topics.
Encompassing bullying, harassment and discriminating behaviour, we invite you to submit an abstract on one or more of the following topics to be addressed at the conference:
- Transitioning: issues surrounding key transition periods within our lives – as we move into school; into university; and into the workplace
- Parent Enablement: providing strategies and actions to help families deal with bullying situations
- Leadership: addresses the abuse by those in leadership positions within specific workplace sectors. Also encompasses the aspects of positive leadership
- Best Practice: showcasing best practice preventative standards, policies and programs in schools, institutions and workplaces
- Diversity and Difference: embracing diversity and incorporating difference – case studies, policies and practices within schools, workplaces, institutions, community and business groups
- Wellbeing and Prevention: focusing on positive action in specific areas e.g. co-creating programs and platforms with young people for young people; cyberbullying; cyber-racism; cyber-sexism
For more information on the 2017 No More Harm National Conference and to secure your spot please visit the conference website.