Abstract Submission for 2017 Closing Soon!
Join us this June at the 2017 No More Harm National Conference in Brisbane.
The focus of the 2017 No More Harm National Conference will be on on behaviour that causes harm and examines solutions, preventive measures and responses to bullying, harassing and discriminating behaviour. This year the conference will be held over 26th and 27th of June.
Authors or organisations interested in presenting at the conference are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words. All proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Presentations will be selected to provide a program that offers a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the conference topics.
There are 3 options for presentations which you can select in the online submission form:
- 30 minute oral presentation
- 90 minute workshop
- Poster presentation
Apply to Speak at the 2017 No More Harm National Conference. Abstract Submission Closes Monday 13 March 2017.
- Transitioning: issues surrounding key transition periods within our lives – as we move into school; into university; and into the workplace
- Parent Enablement: providing strategies and actions to help families deal with bullying situations
- Leadership: addresses the abuse by those in leadership positions within specific workplace sectors. Also encompasses the aspects of positive leadership
- Best Practice: showcasing best practice preventative standards, policies and programs in schools, institutions and workplaces
- Diversity and Difference: embracing diversity and incorporating difference – case studies, policies and practices within schools, workplaces, institutions, community and business groups
- Wellbeing and Prevention: focusing on positive action in specific areas e.g. co-creating programs and platforms with young people for young people; cyberbullying; cyber-racism; cyber-sexism
For more information on the 2017 No More Harm National Conference and to register your place, please visit www.nomoreharm.com.au