2019 No More Harm National Conference
The 2019 No More Harm National Conference will be held at QT Gold Coast on Monday 25 & Tuesday 26 March.
The aim of this national conference is to broaden our understanding of bullying, harassment and discrimination and the effects in the workplace, community and schools. The conference provides the opportunity to create multidisciplinary and cross-level dialogues, panels and networking to discuss solutions and actions to harmful behaviour. Be part of this important conversation to encourage individuals to take action & provoke change in order to make their environment a safer place to work, live and play.
- Ms Julie Inman Grant, Commissioner, Office of the eSafety Commissioner
- Dr Emma Campbell, Director, Federation of Ethnic Communities’ Council of Australia (FECCA)
- Dr Michael Carr-Gregg, Child and Adolescent Psychologist, Founding Member of National Centre Against Bullying
- Mr Peter Hampton, Commissioner, Fair Work Commission
- Mr Peter Downs, General Manager, Play By the Rules
- Ms Sonya Ryan, Founder & CEO, The Carly Ryan Foundation
- Dr Michelle Tuckey, Associate Professor of Psychology, University of South Austraila & Member of the Asia Pacific Centre for Work, Health and Safety
- Ms Lesley Podesta, CEO, Alannah & Madeline Foundation
- Ms Elly Johnson, Truth Leader, TruthAbility
- Understand the prevalence of bullying and harassment, and the severity of its impact on individuals and organisations
- Understand the responsibilities of all organisations and managers in effectively dealing with instances of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Identify key bullying, harassment and discriminating behaviours in the workplace
- Recognise early signs and symptoms of suffering from harmful behaviour
- Recognise the impact of unconscious bias in instances of bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Develop confidence and ability to address instances with colleagues, managers and victims
- Practice assertiveness and respectful communication at all times
- Identify the options available for effectively dealing with bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Learn how to prevent and minimise occurrences of bullying, harassment and discrimination
The 2019 No More Harm National Conference is proudly held by The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc, a non government, not for profit organisation. The role of the Association is to advance the field of mental health through the application of knowledge, from mental health education, training and research to mental health advocacy. Join the Association today – membership is free.
For more information on the 2019 No More Harm National Conference, to register, submit your application to present or sponsorship opportunities please visit www.nomoreharm.com.au