Bullying | Harassment | Discrimination
The 2018 No More Harm Conference, 12-13 April in Melbourne wrapped up after two days of presentations, discussion and networking. Feedback from the delegates was excellent with many commenting on the high standard of the speakers, the broad depth of topics, a good balance of theory and practical examples in addition to the opportunity of networking with like-minded cohorts.
The Program Advisory Committee would like to thank our keynote speakers, oral and poster presenters and session chairs for their valuable contribution to the discussion and debate.
Some great data about our delegates this year:
We were joined by Anti-bullying Educators, Directors & Assistant Directors, CEOs, CFOs, Behavioural Scientists, Crime Prevention Officers, Injury Prevention specialists, Lawyers, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, GPs, Nurses, Police, Founders, Teachers,School Development and Education Managers, Clinical Directors, Dispute Resolution Practitioners, Consultants, Policy & Program Managers, Disability Team Leader, Academics, Researchers and Professors – to name a few!
Delegate state of origin: 31% NSW, 28% VIC, 17% QLD, 8% ACT, 6% International, 5% SA, 2% WA, 2% TAS and 1% NT.
Delegates should have received the following:
- Feedback / evaluation survey
- Conference Certificate
- Resource Centre login will be available by 30 April 2018 a so you can listen to ALL presentations again!
- If you have any questions, please contact the Conference Secretariat
We update our social media at least twice a week with great industry insights, topical debates, editorials and more – join the conversation.
- Web: https://nomoreharm.com.au
- Blog: https://nomoreharm.com.au/blog
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bullying_Aust #nomoreharm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NoMoreHarmConference
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandrasforbes
You can JOIN the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association for free – create a user account here .
Announcement regarding the 2019 NO MORE HARM CONFERENCE will be released shortly. Keep in the loop: Express your interest